I have resolved stuff because I am all 2013 that way.
Here’s a few of my resolutions for 2013
- Less refined sugar in my diet. I feel I am now well-positioned for this step as my diet over the last 2-3 weeks has been primarily sugar-based. Protein…proootein…..
- Have the first sequel to Lord Ruin on sale by June 30th
- Read more books by authors I know I’ll love but haven’t yet read.
- Less complaining about certain things and more actually doing something to remove the things I complain about.
- Invite some bloggers whose work I adore to guest blog here.
- More polls. They’re like cowbells. We just need more.
- When I read a really crappy eBook, I will return it THEN I will write scornful things about it.
- Ponder the role of zombies in literature.
- Write more.
- Write more risky stuff.
What am I missing? What are some of your resolutions?