Which Regency Hero Should You Marry – A Quiz

Hopefully this works. There are five possible answers to select for each question!

About carolyn

Carolyn Jewel was born on a moonless night. That darkness was seared into her soul and she became an award winning and USA Today bestselling author of historical and paranormal romance. She has a very dusty car and a Master’s degree in English that proves useful at the oddest times. An avid fan of fine chocolate, finer heroines, Bollywood films, and heroism in all forms, she has two cats and a dog. Also a son. One of the cats is his.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Which Regency Hero Should You Marry – A Quiz

1. I got the Beast. Don’t tell my husband.

2. Elena Greene says:

I got Prideful Hunk. Not sure how, because that doesn’t sound like my type at all. OTOH there’s a wet shirt reference at the end, so maybe it’s Mr Darcy. OK then!

3. Beth Elliott says:

I got The Beast… I loved my persona with a gossamer ballgown and Byron’s poems in my pocket. I shall read them to The Beast, when he’s sufficiently tamed [ahem!]

4. Carolyn says:

I got The Knight. Heh.

I may try again for The Beast.

And Elena: the quiz is infallible. You must marry the Prideful Hunk.

5. Jay says:

I got Prideful Hunk. I always new me and Mr. Darcy were meant to be.

6. Angela says:

I got the Genius Gentleman. But honestly, I think I am the Genius Gentleman.

7. Yay!! I got the BEAST and love it!

8. Lorraine says:

Mine is the Genius Gentleman, which is spot-on for my actual husband. The only flaw in the plan is the fact that my handwriting looks like chicken scratch–but I can type like the wind!

9. Diane Gaston says:

I got a Prideful Hunk, too.
    Which is all right with me!!

10. Na says:

I got the Genius Gentleman =)

11. I got the prideful hunk, and I summarily rejected him. Going to try again.

12. Jane George says:

The Prideful Hunk for me! That sounds fun because it’s so out of character for me.

Thanks for the fun, Carolyn!

13. Oh brilliant. I got the Prideful Hunk; why did so many of us get him? Do we have to share?

14. Carolyn says:

Well, I did make the Prideful Hunk track to P&P as much as I could.

If you want The Brooding Duke, pick the amnesia answers.

We will each get our very OWN Regency hero archetype. No need to share unless that’s how it works best for you. (I suggest modulo of Brooding Duke in your tuple with Hero X, unelss you do have the duke in which case, I think you’re best off with The Genius Gentleman.)

15. I got the Prideful Hunk as well! So long as he looks like Richard Armitage or Gerard Butler, I’ll be fine with MY Prideful Hunk. I do NOT share!

16. librarypat says:

I got the Beast also. How perfect. My absolute favorite plot line is The Beauty and The Beast.

17. Kwana says:

I got the Genius Gentleman. I’ll take him! Though I have awful handwriting and would be fired I’m sure.

18. Anna says:

I got the prideful hunk. Of course, I’ve always had a thing for Mr. Darcy. heh heh

Comments are closed.